World Class Training At Pesadelo Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

If you are looking for World Class BJJ Training Classes in the Dallas Forth Worth Love Field Area look no further. Click here to learn more about our new and exciting kids and adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training classes by Stephen "Pesadelo" Hall, Alliance BJJ Black Belt. Click Here to see about our FREE 30 Day Trial Program!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Milestones And Setbacks


SWEAT, BLEED, CRY, WIN.



I'm The Jugganaut Biiitch!!!



Think About This When you're Feeling Down! lol


Building Myself


Waiting For The Next Evolution


Weight At Writing: 204.0

I've had a practice since January of 1991 (Date of my first Tattoo) of getting a tattoo whenever I have a life changing/altering or seriously good or bad milestone...I'm up in the twenties now as far as number...
Well this week, I had a really fulfilling milestone in jiu-jitsu...Something that made me know that my work is paying off, and that let me know that I can one day really be pretty good at it...No need to list what it was, just know it made me feel pretty good...Only thing is, in my life I've always seemed to have one good thing happen and a host of bad ones to accompany it...
If you've been reading, I had my second procedure on my back (this one was on my cervical 6 and 7 disks)last Friday....Well it seems after my doctor visit today, that I have to undergo a second on my neck this coming Friday...this is because of a new problem in my C5 as well as the problem in my hands/arms continued...That, along with results of my bloodwork indicating problems with my good cholesterol(low) and bad cholesterol(high), along with problems in my thyroid and liver, it seems I'm in for a lot of medication and struggling to stay healthy enough (well rather, feeling good enough) to train...On top of that, people with nothing better to do, just feel like they have to take any opportunity to take childish shots at me over b.s. when I haven't even so much as thought about em...Coupled with the everyday problems of life etc...Things have had a real good and bad turn at the same time...Still waiting and hoping for that step up to Marrom to come, but I dunno when or if...Just was hoping to clear that to be abel to focus clearly on the task at hand rather than being in suspense...But cest la vie...At least it SEEMS my training is working...And hopefully this next procedure works and prayers work to clear the rest of the bullshit and riffraff out of my life...If it wasn't hard it wouldn't be worth it I guess...

Wonder what the next tattoo is gonna be...all this stuff deserves one.


Thought For Today: Psalms 27:1-6
The LORD Is My Light and My Salvation

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. 3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. 4 One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the L:ord, and to enquire in his temple. 5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. 6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.

No comments: