World Class Training At Pesadelo Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

If you are looking for World Class BJJ Training Classes in the Dallas Forth Worth Love Field Area look no further. Click here to learn more about our new and exciting kids and adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training classes by Stephen "Pesadelo" Hall, Alliance BJJ Black Belt. Click Here to see about our FREE 30 Day Trial Program!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Marcus Hicks...Blackbelt!!!





I know, I know...I'm late as hell...And I got LOTS to put up...first off...I have to say congratulations to my boy Marcus "Wrecking Ball" Hicks, as last Wednesday night (23 January 2008) he received hi Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu...Above all I see him as one of my best friends, but his skills as a coach, motivator, and training partner are unequaled...
His belt comes now, but his skill level has been there for some time now...The ceremony was really nice...Kirk Dudley and Coach Allen gave some nice speeches about Marcus hat were really heartfelt...As you can see in one of the pictures, Marcus has a lot of students and runs his own school Hicks MMA ( www.marcushicks.com )...There were a lot of people who turned out for this occasions (Know that this does not happen often in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu that someone is promoted to the rank of Black Belt!)...and even more who could not attend but were there in spirit because of all the people dude has touched over the years...
This post is for my boy...Marcus...Congratulations...I'm proud of you as a Coach, Fighter, and Friend as well...

Oh..make sure..be on the look out for Marcus on TV soon..He is a UNDEFEATED MMA Fighter in the WEC organization and Fights March 26th on the Versus/Spike Network...Once he wins this one...He gets a title shot...Make sure to support him!

1 comment:

Nicia said...

Congratulations to Marcus! This is a very nice (and thoughtful) post. I won't spill the beans, but I see "someone" is following in his footsteps. Both of y'all are crushin' the competition! (o: