World Class Training At Pesadelo Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

If you are looking for World Class BJJ Training Classes in the Dallas Forth Worth Love Field Area look no further. Click here to learn more about our new and exciting kids and adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training classes by Stephen "Pesadelo" Hall, Alliance BJJ Black Belt. Click Here to see about our FREE 30 Day Trial Program!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Lazy Day..Refelction

Woke up and did some light stretching...Had to finish up some work at the office so got in 50 pushups 150 sit ups 50 sprawls and took off...Intended to go to class today but didn't make it from my job in time... going to have to punish myself in training tomorrow... Sat and reflected on what I did last year, and came up with the results of my disputes ...Will make a list of them and put up on here in a sec...In a way it's like I did a whole bunch, but at the same time it's like I did nothing at all to what I wanted to accomplish...Perspective is a mutha ain't it?

No comments: