World Class Training At Pesadelo Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

If you are looking for World Class BJJ Training Classes in the Dallas Forth Worth Love Field Area look no further. Click here to learn more about our new and exciting kids and adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training classes by Stephen "Pesadelo" Hall, Alliance BJJ Black Belt. Click Here to see about our FREE 30 Day Trial Program!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

....You Lettin' All The Stank Out!












Weight: 201.2

Got a nice surprise from a friend this morning...He is a professional photographer who took some pictures of me at the last American National BJJ Championships...Check out his work and use his services if you get a chance...He is very good... http://www.peshphoto.com/
Also had a tad bit of good news, I may be able to have the hotel taken care of for the upcoming European Championships...This would allow me to be able to go and not have to worry about anything but having the registration fee and food/incidental money for the trip...A good thing all things considered right now...Will update as I find things out...As in the last post though, if you, reading this, know of anyone or any company who would be interested, willing, and able to sponsor or help sponsor me to get to some of the tournaments on my list this year, let me know. I do have a GI Patch Ad sponsorship package available to send out and/or deliver...
Last night was a good night at training...As usual, life problems had me really vexed and in a bad mood to the point people asked me every five minutes what was wrong with me...But, once into training, my mood and feeling improved...My good friend Ron got his purple belt last night and hope t have some pics from that to post soon...He was really emotional about it and it was a very nice moment as it reminded me why the sport means what it does to me...I got to break his belt in and had a really good night of rolling as I worked on my transitions and attacks moving before even necessary at times which allowed me to stay even further ahead of an opponent as coach Allen suggested...That got a few compliments from him at the end of the night which I am happy about...I also, worked again on my positioning from Marcus as well as set ups for attacks from him and have been doing well with this it seems...I do have a lot of work to do still though...Anyways, enjoy the pics...I fight on...


Thought For The Day: "Can you imagine what I would do if I could do all I can?"- Sun Tzu

1 comment:

Junior Familia said...

oh Pesh from Gracie Barra
yeah he definately does good work.
Did you see his stuff on Renato Babalu sobral ?