World Class Training At Pesadelo Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

If you are looking for World Class BJJ Training Classes in the Dallas Forth Worth Love Field Area look no further. Click here to learn more about our new and exciting kids and adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training classes by Stephen "Pesadelo" Hall, Alliance BJJ Black Belt. Click Here to see about our FREE 30 Day Trial Program!

Friday, May 23, 2008

One Mo' 'Gin

On The Way To The Surgery Center


Walking In

Pre-Op


Toni CRNA - The Lady With The good Drugs!

DR. JERRY Gettin' Ready To Operate

Recovery Room


Weight 206.6

Well. I had the other shoulder done today...Everything went pretty well...Dr. Holubec said things seemed to be going well with the other shoulder as well...As for how long I am supposed to be out, I don't know how that will work, as Mundials is June 4- June9 and this coming week is supposed to be my last hard week of preparations. I'm gonna try to ease back into in starting Monday... As for teaching class on Sunday, I am trying to figure out how I can do so with a minimal shoulder/arm interaction in the moves...That one escapes me! Ah well. None of that matters...I WILL be a medalist this year...So nothing, including this little spate of injury/surgery/etc will be allowed to keep me from that...Can't wait until this space can go back to being about training and competitions...
I would like to say thank you here to:
Dr. James Brown DC
Core Chiropractic, 3041 Churchill Drive, Suite 200, Flower Mound, TX. 75022
http://corecpt.com/index.html

Dr. Mark Zuber DC
Plano Physical Medicine & Rehab 4708 W. Plano Pkwy. Ste. 300 Plano, TX 75093
http://planopmr.com

Dr. Jerry Holubec
1111 Raintree Circle Suite 170, Allen, TX 75013


These guys are all great and have definitely helped allow me to continue to chase my dreams...I recommend their services with the highest confidence...If you practice the gentle art or any sport, or even if you just hurt...Check them out...With their help and many of you who read this as well as my coaches, friends, sponsors, and supporters,....hell, even with my enemies...I fight on!


Thought For Today: Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

No comments: