World Class Training At Pesadelo Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

If you are looking for World Class BJJ Training Classes in the Dallas Forth Worth Love Field Area look no further. Click here to learn more about our new and exciting kids and adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training classes by Stephen "Pesadelo" Hall, Alliance BJJ Black Belt. Click Here to see about our FREE 30 Day Trial Program!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

An Apple A Day


After Practice This Past Monday



Surgical Procedure Pictures From Today


Pre-Op

Dr. Jerry & Me In The Operating Room

The Nice Nurse

CRNA Putting Leads On Me

One Of The Injections Before The Work After I'm Knocked Out

Beginning One Of The Procedures

The Monitors Of The Inside Of My Shoulder

Checking Out The Right Spot To Work On


That's The Spot

Post-Op



Weight 204.6

Ahh well...Back in to the breach...
Had another procedure today to help correct the problems with arm numbness, grip strength loss, and pain in the neck/arms/back....Today the work was to check out what's in my shoulder and to work on the Brachial Plexus nerve bundle with injections and manipulation to help break up the adhesions in there and to help them work correctly...Was supposed to do it bilaterally, but Dr. Jerry didn't want to have both my arms numb and recovering at once...So I have to go back Friday to have the other side done as they did the worst side today.
This made me miss practice, which sucks, because every one from here until the Mundials counts. I have a good plan going (accomplished some things i needed to very efficiently on Monday at training and had great cardio/drills on Tuesday) and it seems my work is bearing fruit but missing today and now ending up missing Friday as well, worries me. I had to get this fixed though, because I plan to prove to those that doubt me, what I can really do when I get out to California. I fight on...(can;t fight sleep any more and typing with one and one half an arm sucks ass! lol

Thought For Today: Pain is only temporary, no matter how long it lasts.

No comments: