World Class Training At Pesadelo Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

If you are looking for World Class BJJ Training Classes in the Dallas Forth Worth Love Field Area look no further. Click here to learn more about our new and exciting kids and adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training classes by Stephen "Pesadelo" Hall, Alliance BJJ Black Belt. Click Here to see about our FREE 30 Day Trial Program!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I Hide My Tears, From The Crowd......By Smiling....

Weight: 218.8

MAN, I needed this today...Simple Illustration...





I have lots to work on in Jiu-Jitsu and in life. Seems as if nothing is satisfactory to me or those around me. It's really hard to have to sit and think through every move in relation to what it might or might not cause to happen or the reaction it may bring. Jiu-Jitsu has taught me that, and I need to apply it better. Thing is, in the gentle art, I have found that the way to best results generally, is to focus on what you are doing, and make your action work to the desired end. I have much more to learn it seems. I fight on...


for now.

Thought For The Day: "He who is not with me, is against me." - Matthew 12:30

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Steve, the pic isnt showing. Any chance you could download it from your Yahoo mail and upload it to the blog? Thanks :)