World Class Training At Pesadelo Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

If you are looking for World Class BJJ Training Classes in the Dallas Forth Worth Love Field Area look no further. Click here to learn more about our new and exciting kids and adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training classes by Stephen "Pesadelo" Hall, Alliance BJJ Black Belt. Click Here to see about our FREE 30 Day Trial Program!

Friday, November 7, 2008

O pesadelo está aqui.

O pesadelo põr o para dormir!

Weight: 201.2

Been taking a little bit of a break to heal up. Mentally and physically and definitely emotionally I needed a break. 15 competitions this year, and a lot of stress have broken me down. My life issues and my body being hurt had me to where when I went into class Monday, I had to leave and did not WANT to practice. that's a first. My mind occupied by b.s. of daily life combined with just being physically exhausted brought me to a place I'd not been ever I think in my travels in Jiu-Jitsu. Well, I am working on it, and hopefully starting next week, I will have a renewed sense of purpose as I really have a few goals I'd like to get to, and do not want to feel like I felt Monday ever again. Making adjustements and will see how things work out. I sure hope I can bounce back.
speaking of one goal (besides advancing to Faixa Preta), I would like tocompete in the Abu Dhabi trials (Jan 17 and 18). I know I am not good enough to win, but would like the experience of competing amongst the greats in my art, as well as one of the most prestigious events in grappling in the world if not THE most. If you don't know much about the Abu Dhabi championships...
See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ADCC_Submission_Wrestling_World_Championship
Only held every two years...We shall see..My training would have to be increased exponentially, and I'd have to improve on so much to even be able to be competitive that it is daunting, but I'd liek to try while I am young enough to do so. Just have to focus.
I am happy to say the design for the logo is finialzed...See above...Hopefully I can begin working towards my own free-standing school soon.It would be a big help toward peace of mind...But we will see...Thing are hard rightnow, and it seems I've lost a lot, but God is good! All day everyday...with Him beside me...I fight on...

Thought for The Day: Psalms 27:2 --- When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.



I will not fear.

No comments: