World Class Training At Pesadelo Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

If you are looking for World Class BJJ Training Classes in the Dallas Forth Worth Love Field Area look no further. Click here to learn more about our new and exciting kids and adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training classes by Stephen "Pesadelo" Hall, Alliance BJJ Black Belt. Click Here to see about our FREE 30 Day Trial Program!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day Five - Rio Trip - Surf, City, And Christo...

I Still Feel Like This Inside



Kyra Gracie


Fabio Gurgel
Weight 200.0

Here are some pictures from the morning of my last day in Brazil on the beach as well as from when we went up Corcovado to see the Redentor statue...
I came back with a knowledge of how little I really know about Jiu-Jitsu, and a real appreciation for the art, the Portuguese language and a feeling that I've really found something I connect with.
Honestly, I am humbled by this past weekend's events and just hope that I can live up to what is thought of me. I have lot's on my mind, but can't seem to get it out. I am thankful for my Coach Allen, Marcus, and all who have instructed me, trained with me, encouraged me, and/or believed in me to get me to this point in jiu-jitsu...God is good.

Day Five Surfing Pics


Day Five Christo Pics



Thought for today: Do...Or Do not...There is no try!

1 comment:

Rob Scharf said...

Congrats on everything, man!