World Class Training At Pesadelo Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

If you are looking for World Class BJJ Training Classes in the Dallas Forth Worth Love Field Area look no further. Click here to learn more about our new and exciting kids and adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training classes by Stephen "Pesadelo" Hall, Alliance BJJ Black Belt. Click Here to see about our FREE 30 Day Trial Program!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Conan...What is best in life?









Weight: 221.4

Had hand surgery yesterday...One more back procedure to go(Dec. 4) and I can get ready for next year! I should have my stitches out in a few days...If someone see's there way clear to sponsor me, I am looking forward to still participating in my first professional division at GrapplersQuest Dec. 12 in Vegas. If I can't find a sponsor by then, I'm out of it. Anyways, I got lots tot ype but my hand is KILLING me...2 shots of morphine yesterday didn't stop it hurting....just made me loopy as hell and I slept from 4pm until 1030 this morning...I am off to take a Lortab to be able to teach class tonight....I fight on...

Thought For The Day: Psalms 144:1---Blessed be the LORD my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight

No comments: