World Class Training At Pesadelo Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

If you are looking for World Class BJJ Training Classes in the Dallas Forth Worth Love Field Area look no further. Click here to learn more about our new and exciting kids and adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training classes by Stephen "Pesadelo" Hall, Alliance BJJ Black Belt. Click Here to see about our FREE 30 Day Trial Program!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Campeao Sem Kimono 2009

Weight: 228.2

In the past few weeks, Had Staples in my head from a removed cyst, I've placed 2nd to Luiz "Big Mac" in Miami, had a back procedure done, Won a World No-Gi Championship(Placed Third in the absolute), had two tires blowout, and found out that I am in the current issue of Graciemag a few times(once mentioned in an article, one picture in an article, and one picture in a sponsor ad (http://www.bjjedge.com)...All in all, life is full, and God is great!...There is much pulling at me, but there is too much fuel to allow that to happen...More to write about all this and I will be adding pictures and video here in the next few days about all of this, but for now....I fight on...

Thought For The Day: "Everything I have ever done, was out of fear of being mediocre."

FINAL, Black Belt, Sr. 1, Pesadissimo


Semi-Final, Black Belt, Sr. 1 Absolute
I lost this match due to the referee not liking the fact I had him in my closed guard. Not much movement at all, for a few reasons I guess, but you be the judge as to who should have gotten the decision.


2009 WORLD NO-GI PICS




2009 MIAMI OPEN PICTURES

No comments: