World Class Training At Pesadelo Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

If you are looking for World Class BJJ Training Classes in the Dallas Forth Worth Love Field Area look no further. Click here to learn more about our new and exciting kids and adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training classes by Stephen "Pesadelo" Hall, Alliance BJJ Black Belt. Click Here to see about our FREE 30 Day Trial Program!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

BLACK, GOLD, AND BLUE



PHOTOS BY Luca Atalla(Graciemag.com)




MY PHOTOS

Weight: 228.8

I know I know, I have been lax, but I promise I am back and will be regular once again with the blog! Just putting this up to show what happened this past weekend...Black Eye, Two Gold Medals(Weight-Pessadissimo and Absolute, Sr. 1, Black Belt), and a new outlook on life.
When I left, I was only one day out of treatment so it was not the smartest thing to do, but I felt I had to do it. I did not expect much, but with God's grace, I made it through and was very fortunate! I feel like crap, nauseous and weak, and now sore from this weekend, but it was very much so worth it.
The last submission I had came from a training session this past week where the 50/50 was the position I started in...Goes to show to drill live positions is the way to go as It was natural even though I have not had much experience with the position at all...Anyways, the weekend itself was really enjoyable despite being lost a few times, but the company and camaraderie with the guys from Alliance and all the other teams as well, was great, the jiu-jitsu was good, and life, no matter how trying, is great!....I fight on...


Thought for The Day: God is GREAT!


Videos:
2nd Match - Absolute - vs. Marcio Silva



Semi-Final Match - Absolute - vs. Sean Pulizzano



Final Match - Absolute - vs. Ray Casias



No comments: